Getting To Greenwich
Find out how to get to Greenwich by train, docklands light railway, tube, bus and boat.
TFL Journey Planner
Find your way to Greenwich by public transport with Transport For London's Journey Planner.
By Overground Train
Greenwich Station is on the Greenwich line running from Central London to Gillingham, serving the following stations :
- Cannon Street
- London Bridge
- Greenwich (Interchange with DLR)
- Maze Hill (For East Greenwich)
- Westcombe Park
- Woolwich Dockyard
- Woolwich Arsenal (Interchange with DLR)
- Abbey Wood
- Slade Green
- Stone Crossing
To plan your journey via overground Train use National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
By Docklands Light Railway
Greenwich and Cutty Sark stations are on the the DLR line running from Lewisham to Bank (interchange for London underground Northern Line and Central Line) via Canary Wharf (interchange with London underground Jubilee line).
By Underground Train
North Greenwich Station is on the Jubilee lIne which runs from Stratford via Waterloo to Stanmore.
Greenwich is served by the following bus routes:
- The 177 runs from Thamesmead to Peckham, passing though Abbey Wood, Plumstead, Woolwich, Charlton, Greenwich, Deptford & New Cross.
- The 180 runs from Belvedere to Lewisham via Abbey Wood, Plumstead, Woolwich, Charlton and Greenwich.
- The 199 runs from Canada Water Underground Station to Catford via Surrey Quays, Deptford, Greenwich & Lewisham.
- The 386 runs from Woolwich to Blackheath via Woolwich Common, Kidbrooke, Blackheath Royal Standard and Greenwich.
- The 188 runs from Bloomsbury to North Greenwich via Waterloo, Elephant & Castle, Bermondsey, Canada Water, Surrey Quays, Deptford and Greenwich.
- The 286 runs from Greenwich to Sidcup via Blackheath Royal Standard, Kidbrooke, Eltham and Avery Hill.
- The 129 runs from North Greenwich underground station to Greenwich town Centre via East Greenwich.
- The 422 runs from Bexleyheath to North Greenwich Underground Station via Plumstead, Woolwich, Charlton and Blackheath Royal Standard.
- The 486 runs from Bexleyheath to North Greenwich Underground Station via Welling, Woolwich Common and Charlton.
Thames Clippers runs regular riverboat services from central London destinations suchs as Embankment pier and London Eye pier through to Greenwich pier (for Greenwich Town Centre) and North Greenwich pier (for Greenwich Peninsula and the O2).